VIVENDO LA VITA
Inspire & Inspired in Italy
Salve, sono Leontine!
I am originally Dutch, but I have spent nearly all my adult life abroad. After short stays in France, Aruba and the Dominican Republic, I lived years in Mexico and Belgium.
In 2000 we moved to the eternal city Rome and from there in 2004 to the idyllic island Sardinia. In 2008 we chose Tuscany for our ‘Dolce Vita’ countryside life in the ‘middle of nowhere’. Four years later we decided on a more central location and settled on a Chianti hill overlooking Renaissance Florence.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Administration, worked in several areas in the Hospitality Industry and organise events ranging from gala evenings, weddings and reunions to presentations, meetings and incentives.
More about me
I have been lucky enough to expand my creativity working with my passions: adventure, art & architecture.
I have designed my dream: 2 great places at my preferred locations in Italy: a Heavenly Hideaway Home in Sardinia & a Creative Complex in Tuscany, both to relax, reconnect, regenerate…
My passion is creating connections & experiences in order to collect memories, to learn & live, grow & flow…
- Design & development of Sogno Sperduto in Sardinia: my lodge on nearly 8 acres of land
- Collaging courses for mood- & vision boards for dream designing & soul surfing
- Art Consultant & Art Public Relations in San Pantaleo, Florence and beyond in Europe
- Organization of ‘Womens Wanderlust Weekends’ with travel & tasting, fun & freedom, entertainment & elevation, contrasts, connection & creativity
- Restyling of our farmhouse into Stalle Suite and Studio & Soggiorni with land overlooking Florence
Radio interview for Post voor Holland
The Dutch radio show Post voor Holland interviewed me about my life in Italy.
Contact me, ciao!
Ask a question or book an appointment below.